Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 09:28 in Physics & Chemistry
The use of radio frequency identification devices appears to have the potential to cause critical care medical equipment to malfunction, according to a new study.
- Electromagnetic interference from some identification devices may pose hazards to medical equipmentTue, 24 Jun 2008, 16:28:35 EDT
- GTRI is developing protocols for testing effects of RFID systems on medical devicesTue, 6 Oct 2009, 11:10:10 EDT
- Computer-automated monitoring system may help identify medical devices with potential safety risksTue, 9 Nov 2010, 16:36:25 EST
- Team develops new metamaterial deviceTue, 24 Feb 2009, 12:07:55 EST
- Students' device allows ICU patients to get back on their feetThu, 29 May 2008, 0:21:52 EDT