Elevated levels of a growth protein in the brains of Alzheimer's disease (AD) patients is linked to impaired neurogenesis, the process by which new neurones are generated, say researchers at the University of California, San Diego in today's edition of The Journal of Neuroscience...
- Increased brain protein levels linked to Alzheimer's diseaseThu, 16 Sep 2010, 9:16:46 EDT
- Protein linked to Alzheimer's disease doesn't act aloneWed, 10 Jun 2009, 1:51:29 EDT
- Protein regulates enzyme linked to Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 25 May 2010, 10:38:13 EDT
- Lifelong brain-stimulating habits linked to lower Alzheimer's protein levelsMon, 23 Jan 2012, 17:22:25 EST
- 3 brain diseases linked by toxic form of same neural proteinTue, 2 Feb 2010, 17:08:58 EST