Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 06:49 in Biology & Nature
Globalisation and industrialisation are causing diseases to spread from humans to animals, a study has shown...
- Animals now picking up bugs from people, study showsMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:48 EDT
- Humans are reason for why domestic animals have strange and varied coat coloursFri, 16 Jan 2009, 4:49:52 EST
- Long-distance migration may help reduce infectious disease risks for many animal speciesThu, 20 Jan 2011, 14:37:55 EST
- Animal behavioral studies can mimic human behaviorThu, 14 Jan 2010, 15:44:15 EST
- Kids understand the relationship between humans and other animalsMon, 17 May 2010, 18:21:07 EDT