Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 23:28 in Biology & Nature
Globalization and industrialization are causing diseases to spread from humans to animals, a study has shown. Researchers have shown that a strain of bacteria has jumped from humans to chickens.
- Animals now picking up bugs from people, study showsMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:18:48 EDT
- New wheat disease could spread faster than expectedWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:12:53 EDT
- Long-distance migration may help reduce infectious disease risks for many animal speciesThu, 20 Jan 2011, 14:37:55 EST
- Animals linked to human Chlamydia pneumoniaeMon, 22 Feb 2010, 9:24:56 EST
- Researchers halt spread of HIV with RNAiThu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:37:30 EDT