Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 09:24 in Health & Medicine
Prenatal exposure to an insecticide commonly used up until the 1970s may play a role in the obesity epidemic in women, according to a new study involving several Michigan State University researchers...
- Exposure to insecticide may play role in obesity epidemic among some womenThu, 19 Mar 2009, 10:56:01 EDT
- Prenatal exposure to common insecticide linked to decreases in cognitive functioning at age 7Thu, 21 Apr 2011, 0:32:43 EDT
- Inactivity 'no contributor' to childhood obesity epidemicWed, 7 Jul 2010, 20:29:39 EDT
- Obese women play cancer rouletteMon, 16 Mar 2009, 13:44:02 EDT
- Nearly 1 in 4 postmenopausal women with fractures is obeseFri, 25 Mar 2011, 9:07:50 EDT