Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 08:01 in Psychology & Sociology
Tapping out a beat may help children learn difficult fraction concepts, according to new findings due to be published in the journal Educational Studies in Mathematics. An innovative curriculum uses...
- Getting in rhythm helps children grasp fractions, study findsThu, 22 Mar 2012, 21:23:39 EDT
- Adult brain processes fractions 'effortlessly'Tue, 7 Apr 2009, 18:00:16 EDT
- Current vitamin D recommendations fraction of safe, perhaps essential levels for childrenTue, 27 May 2008, 9:28:21 EDT
- It pays to compare: Comparison helps children grasp math conceptsFri, 10 Apr 2009, 14:42:28 EDT
- Perchance to dream, perchance to write for young childrenThu, 15 Apr 2010, 15:45:03 EDT