Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 18:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Rice University physicists have gone to extremes to prove that Isaac Newton’s classical laws of motion can apply in the atomic world: They’ve built an accurate model of part of the solar...
- Rice lab mimics Jupiter's Trojan asteroids inside a single atomTue, 24 Jan 2012, 17:34:42 EST
- Physicists create millimeter-sized 'Bohr atom'Mon, 30 Jun 2008, 23:29:10 EDT
- Physicists take new look at the atomTue, 25 Jan 2011, 19:04:23 EST
- NIST's second 'quantum logic clock' based on aluminum ion is now world's most precise clockThu, 4 Feb 2010, 15:46:17 EST
- New system for detection of single atomsSun, 17 May 2009, 13:57:36 EDT