Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 11:00 in Health & Medicine
Acai berry, cumin, herbal tea, turmeric and long-term use of garlic – all herbal supplements commonly believed to be beneficial to your health – may negatively impact chemotherapy treatment according...
- Popular herbal supplements may adversely affect chemotherapy treatmentWed, 17 Aug 2011, 11:35:59 EDT
- Heart patients using herbal remedies may be at heightened risk of dangerous drug interactionsMon, 1 Feb 2010, 17:39:08 EST
- Research identifies the herbal supplements that are effective in treating anxietyWed, 6 Oct 2010, 19:32:06 EDT
- Herbal supplements may cause dangerous drug interactions in orthopaedic surgery patientsTue, 11 Oct 2011, 16:36:51 EDT
- Herbal menopause therapy a good fit for breast cancer patients?Tue, 7 Oct 2008, 15:07:53 EDT