Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 09:31 in Health & Medicine
There is growing evidence that the risk factors for addiction change throughout the lifespan. The risk factors for developing addiction in adolescence are the most intensively studied because this...
- Different genes influence smoking risk during adolescence and adulthoodThu, 31 Mar 2011, 9:36:19 EDT
- Cocaine or ecstasy consumption during adolescence increases risk of addictionThu, 4 Feb 2010, 10:53:48 EST
- Children of women who smoked during pregnancy at increased risk of becoming smokersMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:05:32 EDT
- Healthy families, religious involvement buffer youth against risk factors related to drug abuseTue, 20 Jul 2010, 14:43:28 EDT
- Easily led 'ash-tray': Adolescent smokers prone to drug abuseFri, 11 Dec 2009, 11:32:13 EST