Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - 10:03 in Biology & Nature
Analysis of a comprehensive database has revealed strong links between biological productivity in the surface oceans and patterns of biomass and abundance at the seafloor, helping to explain large...
- Understanding patterns of seafloor biomassWed, 9 Feb 2011, 10:06:38 EST
- 'Barren' seafloor teeming with microbial lifeWed, 28 May 2008, 13:28:54 EDT
- Pulp NonFiction: Fungal analysis reveals clues for targeted biomass deconstructionFri, 23 Mar 2012, 10:34:47 EDT
- Scientists cable seafloor seismometer into California's earthquake networkThu, 19 Mar 2009, 13:17:08 EDT
- Lean and mean biomass-degrading fungus reveals capabilities for improved biofuel productionMon, 5 May 2008, 3:21:25 EDT