Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 11:20 in Health & Medicine
In a new report that bucks the concerns raised by the Food and Drug Administration, a Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) (sph.bu.edu) researcher concludes that electronic cigarettes...
- Evidence suggests e-cigs safer than cigarettes, researcher claimsThu, 16 Dec 2010, 10:54:26 EST
- Electronic cigarettes hold promise as aid to quittingTue, 8 Feb 2011, 17:03:08 EST
- Electronic cigarettes are unsafe and pose health risks, UC Riverside study findsFri, 3 Dec 2010, 14:07:01 EST
- Users believe electronic cigarettes can help you quitMon, 3 May 2010, 20:18:21 EDT
- Ban electronic cigarettes until safety concerns are addressed, say researchersMon, 6 Dec 2010, 19:51:15 EST