Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 10:55 in Health & Medicine
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Compared to women never on hormone therapy, those taking hormone therapy only at midlife had a 26 percent decreased risk of dementia; while women taking HT only in late life had a...
- Hormone therapy use may increase or decrease dementia risk depending upon timingThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:02:44 EST
- New findings further clarify breast cancer risk with hormone therapyTue, 10 Aug 2010, 13:37:24 EDT
- WHI data confirm short-term heart disease risks of combination menopausal hormone therapyTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:46:20 EST
- Long-term hormone replacement therapy increases breast cancer riskWed, 28 May 2008, 10:07:27 EDT
- Blood cholesterol levels predict risk of heart disease due to hormone therapyFri, 23 May 2008, 14:35:54 EDT