Friday, September 10, 2010 - 11:42 in Mathematics & Economics
LAWRENCE -- Federal programs to assist the unemployed are failing job seekers with disabilities, according to an investigation by Jean Hall and Kathy Parker of the Center for Research on Learning...
- Research shows unemployment programs lacking for people with disabilitiesFri, 10 Sep 2010, 11:24:21 EDT
- Physician-assisted suicide: A perspective from advocates for people with disabilityWed, 23 Dec 2009, 1:36:42 EST
- UNC study: Access to state children's health insurance programs vital to disabled childrenThu, 22 Jan 2009, 16:15:10 EST
- Texas A&M researchers call for support for parents of children with disabilitiesThu, 24 Jun 2010, 17:33:46 EDT
- Study of learning disabled mice shows balance in the brain is keyThu, 30 Oct 2008, 13:08:37 EDT