Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - 10:07 in Physics & Chemistry
A North Carolina State University researcher and colleagues have figured out a way to make an aluminum alloy, or a mixture of aluminum and other elements, just as strong as steel. That's important,...
- Study shows nano-architectured aluminum has steely strengthWed, 8 Sep 2010, 11:09:22 EDT
- New material mimics bone to create better biomedical implantsTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:13:12 EST
- Research shows 'BPA-free' bottles live up to manufacturers' claimsMon, 11 Jul 2011, 14:34:17 EDT
- Aluminum to replace copper as a conductor in on-board power systemsMon, 7 Feb 2011, 13:03:31 EST
- New self-healing coating for aluminum developed to replace cancer-causing productMon, 22 Oct 2012, 15:36:29 EDT