Monday, August 2, 2010 - 14:22 in Biology & Nature
Blue whales are able to synchronize the pitch of their calls with an extremely high level of accuracy, and a very slim margin of error from call to call, according to a new study of the blue whale...
- Blue whales align the pitch of their songs with extreme accuracy, study findsMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:43:17 EDT
- Genetic survey of endangered Antarctic blue whales shows surprising diversityWed, 7 Mar 2012, 21:33:19 EST
- NOAA researchers: Blue whales re-establishing former migration patternsMon, 11 May 2009, 14:15:17 EDT
- Blue whale-sized mouthfuls make foraging super efficientThu, 9 Dec 2010, 0:32:48 EST
- The pitch of blue whale songs is declining around the world, scientists discoverWed, 9 Dec 2009, 19:25:59 EST