Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:49 in Physics & Chemistry
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The newest generation of "virtual biopsy" colonoscopy probes being tested at the Mayo Clinic campus in Florida demonstrate that it might soon be possible to use such a device...
- Virtual biopsy probe system is 'almost perfect' in detecting precancerous polyps during colonoscopyTue, 23 Mar 2010, 11:06:30 EDT
- Virtual biopsy can tell whether colon polyp is benign without removal, Mayo researchers sayWed, 21 May 2008, 12:07:59 EDT
- Mayo Clinic estimates new, tiny, super-sensitive probe could cut colon polyp removal in halfTue, 7 Oct 2008, 15:29:09 EDT
- High-definition colonoscopy detects more polyps, Mayo Clinic researchers sayWed, 28 Oct 2009, 13:23:54 EDT
- Studies examine Third Eye Retroscope during colonoscopyThu, 18 Mar 2010, 14:53:14 EDT