Friday, March 12, 2010 - 17:21 in Earth & Climate
COLLEGE STATION - - Using green algae to produce hydrocarbon oil for biofuel production is nothing new; nature has been doing so for hundreds of millions of years, according a Texas AgriLife Research...
- AgriLife scientists do groundwork for genetic mapping of algae biofuel speciesFri, 12 Mar 2010, 17:15:48 EST
- Algae: Biofuel of the future?Mon, 18 Aug 2008, 22:42:13 EDT
- Scientists turn toxic by-product into biofuel boosterMon, 4 Feb 2013, 17:33:30 EST
- Algae biofuels: the wave of the futureTue, 3 Apr 2012, 16:35:28 EDT
- Bioengineered marine algae expands environments where biofuels can be producedMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:03:49 EST