Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 01:35 in Psychology & Sociology
New York, NY, December 23, 2009 -- Although public opinion in the United States on physician-assisted suicide is evenly divided, about half of states have either defeated bills to legalize assisted...
- Physician-assisted suicide: A perspective from advocates for people with disabilityWed, 23 Dec 2009, 1:36:42 EST
- Physician-assisted suicide does not increase severity of depression, grief among family membersWed, 30 Sep 2009, 16:59:24 EDT
- Assisted suicide laws may overlook depressed patientsWed, 8 Oct 2008, 2:37:14 EDT
- UK doctors consistently oppose euthanasia and assisted suicideThu, 10 Mar 2011, 0:33:32 EST
- Physician assistants and internists reaffirm need for team-based primary careMon, 24 May 2010, 17:11:14 EDT