Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
For scientists at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) in Monterotondo, Italy, what seemed like a disappointing result turned out to be an important discovery.
- To regenerate muscle, cellular garbage men must become buildersTue, 22 Sep 2009, 9:30:47 EDT
- From fruit fly wings to heart failure -- why Not(ch)?Thu, 10 Dec 2009, 10:09:20 EST
- Freeze or run? Not that simpleWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:37:16 EDT
- Gardening in the brainThu, 21 Jul 2011, 16:39:41 EDT
- EMBL scientists develop first fully automated pipeline for multiprotein complex productionMon, 4 May 2009, 10:54:04 EDT