Friday, August 1, 2008 - 00:14 in Psychology & Sociology
Lack of sleep impairs children's working memories, and consequently their abilities to perform various intellectual tasks, according to research.
- Aging impairs the 'replay' of memories during sleepTue, 29 Jul 2008, 17:36:14 EDT
- CPAP therapy provides a memory boost for adults with sleep apneaWed, 9 Jun 2010, 0:58:25 EDT
- Penn researchers identify the roots of memory impairment resulting from sleep deprivationTue, 17 May 2011, 19:35:35 EDT
- Sleep makes your memories strongerFri, 12 Nov 2010, 16:02:19 EST
- Sleep may be important in regulating emotional responsesThu, 11 Jun 2009, 0:36:47 EDT