Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 23:56 in Health & Medicine
A vaccine has been developed to protect koalas from chlamydia, a disease devastating the wild koala population, and has been preliminarily successful.
- Vaccine for koala chlamydia closeThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:54 EDT
- Loud and lazy but didn't chew gum: Ancient koalasSat, 19 Dec 2009, 9:35:31 EST
- World-first research will save koalasWed, 10 Apr 2013, 10:38:57 EDT
- Tracking koala disease: New findings from old DNA Wed, 26 Sep 2012, 16:03:56 EDT
- Koalas as picky leaf-eaters, ancient insects in warm climates and California's forest firesTue, 23 Nov 2010, 11:31:40 EST