Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 22:07 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have revealed how proteins are able to puncture a cell's power supply, the mitochnodria, triggering cell death that can prevent tumour growth.
- Key step in the 'puncture' mechanism of cell death revealedMon, 12 May 2008, 9:28:37 EDT
- Burnham researchers discover 'on switch' for cell death signaling mechanismMon, 5 Jan 2009, 16:22:10 EST
- Biomedical engineers' detective work reveals antibiotic mechanismTue, 18 Nov 2008, 11:37:34 EST
- Embryonic stem cells reveal oncogene's secret growth formulaThu, 29 Apr 2010, 13:11:14 EDT
- Scientists unlock secret of death protein's activationWed, 22 Oct 2008, 13:36:45 EDT