HOUSTON (Reuters) - Delays in producing space shuttle fuel tanks, which were substantially redesigned after the 2003 Columbia disaster, will postpone NASA's final servicing mission to the Hubble Space Telescope by a month or longer, officials at the U.S. space agency said on Thursday.
- Starry-eyed Hubble celebrates 20 years of awe and discoveryFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:20:32 EDT
- Hubble repair mission carrying $70 million CU-Boulder instrument on track for May 11 launchThu, 7 May 2009, 16:22:13 EDT
- Rebirth of an icon: Hubble's first images since Servicing Mission 4Wed, 9 Sep 2009, 11:42:59 EDT
- Final space shuttle to carry 5 CU-Boulder-built payloadsTue, 5 Jul 2011, 20:04:12 EDT
- Bone loss prevention experiment on the last space shuttle flightTue, 5 Jul 2011, 15:03:50 EDT