Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 04:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Facebook will go public hacker style with an all-night software bending bash to culminate with co-founder Mark Zuckerberg remotely ringing the Nasdaq opening bell on Friday, reports said.
- App protects Facebook users from hackersTue, 9 Oct 2012, 16:05:18 EDT
- The joy is in the social huntFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:52:31 EDT
- Hackers learn to threaten computer hardwareThu, 1 May 2008, 9:28:21 EDT
- Cell network security holes revealed, with an app to test your carrierMon, 21 May 2012, 23:31:12 EDT
- Laser security for the InternetTue, 23 Mar 2010, 13:27:47 EDT