Energy in action: For two molecules on blind date, new method predicts potential for attraction or repulsion
(Phys.org) -- Krzysztof Szalewicz, professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Delaware, and Rafal Podeszwa of the University of Silesia Institute of Chemistry in Poland have developed and validated a more accurate method for predicting the interaction energy of large molecules, such as biomolecules used to develop new drugs.
- Attraction or repulsion? New method predicts interaction energy of large moleculesFri, 18 May 2012, 15:33:55 EDT
- UD scientists take theoretical research on 'nasty' molecule to next levelFri, 4 Dec 2009, 16:52:13 EST
- Scripps research scientists devise screening method to aid RNA drug development researchTue, 9 Oct 2012, 18:05:48 EDT
- New method for estimating cost of small hydropower projectsTue, 17 Aug 2010, 9:30:18 EDT
- Toward the design of greener consumer productsWed, 16 Sep 2009, 11:25:56 EDT