Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 09:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Much like their male counterparts, female terrorists are likely to be educated, employed and native residents of the country where they commit a terrorist act, according to new research published by the American Psychological Association.
- Female terrorists' bios belie stereotypes, study findsTue, 15 May 2012, 11:22:59 EDT
- Reading terrorists minds about imminent attackFri, 30 Jul 2010, 17:43:26 EDT
- What makes solo terrorists tick?Thu, 15 Dec 2011, 12:40:04 EST
- Social networking for terroristsMon, 4 May 2009, 12:11:54 EDT
- New form of destructive terrorist material unlikely, chemists reportTue, 24 Mar 2009, 20:35:54 EDT