Friday, May 4, 2012 - 09:10 in Earth & Climate
(AP) -- The Fukushima crisis is eroding years of Japanese efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions blamed for global warming, as power plants running on oil and natural gas fill the electricity gap left by now-shuttered nuclear reactors.
- Advanced power-grid research finds low-cost, low-carbon future in WestTue, 3 Apr 2012, 16:35:41 EDT
- Is global warming unstoppable?Sun, 22 Nov 2009, 23:21:56 EST
- A French nuclear exit?Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:38 EST
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT