Friday, May 4, 2012 - 11:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Japan is set to go without nuclear energy for the first time since 1970 from Saturday, when the last operating reactor shuts down for maintenance, heightening fears of a looming power crunch this summer.
- How seawater could corrode nuclear fuelThu, 26 Jan 2012, 16:35:53 EST
- Historian says history of nuclear power needs to be addressedTue, 5 Apr 2011, 13:03:49 EDT
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT
- Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new studyThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:23:54 EDT
- A French nuclear exit?Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:38 EST