Monday, April 23, 2012 - 16:50 in Health & Medicine
A dirty bomb attack centered on downtown Los Angeles' financial district could severely impact the region's economy to the tune of nearly $16 billion, fueled primarily by psychological effects that could persist for a decade.
- ER staffs: Gaps exist in hospital preparedness for dirty bombsThu, 16 Oct 2008, 15:57:01 EDT
- Dirty hands, dirty mouths: U-M study finds a need to clean the body part that liesWed, 29 Sep 2010, 14:09:27 EDT
- US terror concentrated in New York City; bombs weapon of choiceTue, 4 May 2010, 13:51:58 EDT
- Waste chip fat fuels hydrogen economyTue, 27 Jul 2010, 10:09:34 EDT
- Study examines impact of education, income on support for suicide bombingsTue, 23 Mar 2010, 6:08:45 EDT