Thursday, April 5, 2012 - 14:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Researchers have found a way to measure the likelihood of global stock market losses by identifying periods in which shocks may be more likely to spread across many national markets.
- New index identifies periods when global stock markets might declineThu, 5 Apr 2012, 15:37:23 EDT
- Rush to develop stock markets has huge downsideFri, 5 Mar 2010, 9:32:41 EST
- Fasting 'feel-good' factor impacts stock marketsTue, 10 Aug 2010, 9:49:56 EDT
- Which candidate will be best for the stock market...?Wed, 24 Oct 2012, 18:09:07 EDT
- Using fear to guide smart investmentsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:36:54 EDT