Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 06:00 in Psychology & Sociology
(PhysOrg.com) -- Like something straight out of "Star Wars," armies of robots could nimbly be crawling up towers and skyscrapers to make repairs in the not-so-distant future, so humans don't have to.
- Researchers demonstrate autonomous robots able to explore and map buildingsMon, 16 May 2011, 13:33:55 EDT
- Soft autonomous robot inches along like an earthwormThu, 9 Aug 2012, 16:06:25 EDT
- Wag the Robot? Brown scientists build robot that responds to human gesturesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 9:40:27 EDT
- Organized chaos gets robots goingSun, 17 Jan 2010, 13:37:37 EST
- Robotics: Safety without protective barriersFri, 8 Jul 2011, 14:41:54 EDT