Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 07:30 in Earth & Climate
Scientists are still unraveling last year's giant Tohoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and some of what they're finding doesn't bode well for the Pacific Northwest.
- Tohoku grim reminder of potential for Pacific Northwest megaquakeTue, 21 Feb 2012, 22:31:43 EST
- Odds are about 1-in-3 that a mega-earthquake will hit the Northwest in the next 50 yearsMon, 24 May 2010, 13:33:46 EDT
- WHOI experts stress lessons From Japan earthquakeMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:05:44 EDT
- Tsunami evacuation buildings: another way to save lives in the Pacific NorthwestMon, 19 Oct 2009, 15:50:02 EDT
- Advancing biocrop alternatives in the Pacific NorthwestThu, 3 Feb 2011, 11:03:42 EST