Sandia National Laboratories computer scientist Casey Deccio has developed a visualization tool known as DNSViz to help network administrators within the federal government and global IT community better understand Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC) and to help them troubleshoot problems.
- Sandia cyber project looks to help IT professionals with complex DNS vulnerabilitiesWed, 11 Jan 2012, 10:37:23 EST
- Sandia builds Android-based network to study cyber disruptionsTue, 2 Oct 2012, 15:12:36 EDT
- Sandia tool determines value of solar photovoltaic power systemsWed, 1 Feb 2012, 10:36:55 EST
- Argonne develops program for cyber security 'neighborhood watch'Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 16:15:28 EDT
- Sandia researchers merge gaming, simulation tools to create models for border security Tue, 5 Apr 2011, 8:36:17 EDT