Monday, December 5, 2011 - 13:31 in Biology & Nature
Recent camera trap images from the rocky terrain of Afghanistan's central highlands have revealed a surprise: a Persian leopard, an apex predator long thought to have disappeared from the region, according to the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- WCS confirms the return of the Persian leopard In Afghanistan's central highlandsMon, 5 Dec 2011, 22:39:32 EST
- Snow leopard population discovered in AfghanistanWed, 13 Jul 2011, 13:38:14 EDT
- First camera trap photos of rare leopard in ChinaWed, 25 Apr 2012, 16:34:54 EDT
- Wildlife surviving conflict in AfghanistanMon, 27 Jun 2011, 13:06:34 EDT
- Wildlife Conservation Society documents pneumonia outbreak in endangered markhor Sun, 8 Jan 2012, 21:31:30 EST