Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 13:31 in Health & Medicine
High intersection density and well-connected streets in towns and cities may discourage children from being active and exercising outdoors, according to a Queen's University study.
- Children in public housing play outdoors moreThu, 17 Feb 2011, 12:24:34 EST
- Flip flops, mulch and no coatMon, 5 May 2008, 8:28:18 EDT
- All dressed-up and nowhere to goFri, 6 Nov 2009, 0:45:23 EST
- Today's children do engage in active playThu, 17 Mar 2011, 6:14:55 EDT
- Moving closer to outdoor recreation not a recipe for being more physically activeFri, 24 Sep 2010, 13:24:13 EDT