ANN ARBOR, Mich.---Banning federal funding for human embryonic stem cell research would have "disastrous consequences" on the study of a promising and increasingly popular new stem cell type that is not derived from human embryos, according to a University of Michigan researcher and his colleagues.
- Banning federal funding for human embryonic stem cell research would derail related workThu, 9 Jun 2011, 18:34:34 EDT
- States now fund majority of human embryonic stem cell researchThu, 9 Dec 2010, 2:12:03 EST
- AACR supports NIH stem cell researchWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:17:06 EDT
- Research!America asks Congress to support embryonic stem cell research nowWed, 8 Sep 2010, 16:44:04 EDT
- 2 lines account for most human embryonic stem cell research, Stanford scholar findsFri, 7 Aug 2009, 14:39:55 EDT