Thursday, June 2, 2011 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
The use of clot-busting drugs to treat acute ischemic stroke increased from 2005 through 2009 but is still low, according to research reported in Stroke: Journal of the American Heart Association.
- Use of clot busters for stroke increased from 2005 to 2009, but still lowThu, 2 Jun 2011, 17:37:00 EDT
- Most stroke patients don't get clot-busting treatment in timely manner, study findsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 9:33:02 EST
- More neurology residents comfortable using stroke clot-busting drugThu, 4 Aug 2011, 16:34:54 EDT
- Drug may improve outcomes in mild stroke patients, save $200 million annuallyWed, 9 Feb 2011, 11:35:12 EST
- Most stroke patients not getting clot-busting treatment in timely mannerThu, 10 Feb 2011, 18:32:32 EST