A miniature, easy-to-carry ventilation system with a simple nasal mask may help patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) become more active, according to research conducted at medical centers in California and Utah. The compact design offers an attractive alternative to currently available larger, less comfortableventilators and masks.
- Miniature ventilator may help COPD patients improve mobilityMon, 16 May 2011, 16:37:44 EDT
- Vitamin D improves exercise outcomes in patients with COPDSun, 15 May 2011, 19:32:26 EDT
- Early antibiotic treatment for severe COPD symptoms linked with improved outcomesTue, 25 May 2010, 18:04:26 EDT
- Patients with COPD have higher risk of shinglesTue, 22 Feb 2011, 13:22:30 EST
- Personalized therapy for asthma and COPD could soon be hereSun, 18 May 2008, 14:28:28 EDT