Monday, March 28, 2011 - 12:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Engineers at Ohio State University have invented a new kind of nano-particle that shines in different colors to tag molecules in biomedical tests.
- Twinkle, twinkle, quantum dot -- new particles can change colors and tag moleculesMon, 28 Mar 2011, 13:33:18 EDT
- Jefferson Lab laser twinkles in rare colorTue, 21 Dec 2010, 16:33:38 EST
- Quantum kisses change the color of nothingWed, 7 Nov 2012, 14:37:50 EST
- Twinkling nanostars cast new light into biomedical imagingTue, 21 Jul 2009, 15:09:47 EDT
- Metal nanoparticles shine with customizable colorThu, 23 Feb 2012, 23:32:13 EST