Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A research group led by scientists from the University of Bristol has demonstrated the quantum operation of new components that will enable compact circuits for future photonic quantum computers.
- New generation of optical integrated devices for future quantum computersTue, 1 Mar 2011, 15:33:33 EST
- Optical circuit enables new approach to quantum technologiesFri, 24 Jun 2011, 15:35:55 EDT
- Quantum computer components 'coalesce' to 'converse'Wed, 26 Oct 2011, 19:34:12 EDT
- Dramatic simplification paves the way for building a quantum computerTue, 2 Aug 2011, 13:34:39 EDT
- Optical chip enables new approach to quantum computingThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:44:21 EDT