What algorithms should an air defense system work with? Particle swarm algorithms if there are ten targets to be hit. If there are more than ten targets, greedy algorithms work best. These findings are presented by researcher Fredrik Johansson at the Informatics Research Centre, University of Skovde, in Sweden.
- Greedy algorithms best for multiple targetsThu, 9 Dec 2010, 10:08:13 EST
- MIT: New algorithm may improve defensive driving Wed, 30 Nov 2011, 17:34:18 EST
- MIT: The faster-than-fast Fourier transformWed, 18 Jan 2012, 17:38:49 EST
- lobSTR algorithm rolls DNA fingerprinting into 21st centuryFri, 27 Apr 2012, 22:21:09 EDT
- Detection of potentially deadly atrial fibrillation dramatically improved by new algorithmWed, 19 May 2010, 14:12:04 EDT