Exemestane may be another first-line, adjuvant therapy for hormone-receptor positive, early-stage breast cancer
Thursday, December 9, 2010 - 12:02 in Health & Medicine
Exemestane, an aromatase inhibitor that blocks production of estrogen, may provide another post-surgery option for postmenopausal women with hormone-receptor positive, early-stage breast cancer.
- Exemestane may be another first-line, adjuvant therapy for hormone-receptor positive, early-stage breast cancerThu, 9 Dec 2010, 10:38:40 EST
- Novel technique switches triple-negative breast cancer cells to hormone-receptor positive cellsTue, 1 Nov 2011, 15:24:01 EDT
- Adjuvant therapy perhaps not necessary for older breast cancer patientsWed, 31 Aug 2011, 23:34:35 EDT
- Early-stage, HER2-positive breast cancer patients at increased risk of recurrenceMon, 2 Nov 2009, 19:10:54 EST
- Higher co-payments increase chance of early discontinuation, inadequate use of breast cancer therapySat, 11 Dec 2010, 18:02:19 EST