Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 02:00 in Health & Medicine
US scientists have found a correlation between increased circuit activity in the right side of the brain and the suffering of involuntary flashbacks by post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) sufferers.
- Magnetic test reveals hyperactive brain network responsible for involuntary flashbacksThu, 28 Oct 2010, 3:02:43 EDT
- U of M researchers identify possible key to treating, understanding post-traumatic stress disorderThu, 28 Oct 2010, 11:34:17 EDT
- New biological pathway identified for post-traumatic stress disorderWed, 23 Feb 2011, 13:35:59 EST
- Research moves a step closer to possibility of brain scan-assisted diagnosis for PTSDFri, 3 Apr 2009, 8:23:38 EDT
- Reduced recognition of fear and sadness in post-traumatic stress disorderTue, 16 Aug 2011, 14:32:47 EDT