Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 09:35 in Astronomy & Space
On 30 and 31 March a strategic international workshop on the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) will seek to identify the major economical and societal benefits of large-scale scientific research infrastructure investments.
- Square Kilometer Array: The international radio telescope for the 21st centuryTue, 30 Mar 2010, 3:07:31 EDT
- Scientists make first discovery using revolutionary long wavelength demonstrator arrayTue, 18 Aug 2009, 15:10:29 EDT
- Rare radio supernova in nearby galaxy is nearest supernova in five yearsWed, 27 May 2009, 12:52:54 EDT
- $5 million NSF grant will upgrade and expand NJIT radio telescope arrayWed, 6 Oct 2010, 20:21:40 EDT
- Expanded VLA flexing new scientific muscleTue, 24 May 2011, 17:36:07 EDT