Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 16:56 in Physics & Chemistry
A Rutgers University, Newark and Collége de France, Paris research team has pinpointed for the first time the mechanism that takes place during sleep that causes learning and memory formation to occur.
- Direct evidence of role of sleep in memory formation is uncoveredTue, 15 Sep 2009, 17:57:47 EDT
- Stages of sleep have distinct influence on process of learning and memoryWed, 25 Feb 2009, 12:44:59 EST
- Memories may be formed throughout the day, not just while sleepingTue, 16 Jun 2009, 11:38:47 EDT
- Penn study shows why sleep is needed to form memoriesWed, 11 Feb 2009, 14:50:57 EST
- Scripps Research scientists uncover new mechanism of memory formationWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:42:53 EDT