Monday, June 29, 2009 - 06:07 in Health & Medicine
The recent release of two large randomized trials suggests that if there is a benefit of screening, it is, at best, small, says a new report in CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians.
- Report: Prostate cancer screening has yet to prove its worthMon, 29 Jun 2009, 7:02:12 EDT
- Lower detection of prostate cancer with PSA screening in US than in a European randomized trialMon, 8 Feb 2010, 17:16:20 EST
- PSA screening cuts deaths by 20 percentWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:45 EDT
- Survey: Men may not be adequately involved in decisions about prostate cancer screeningMon, 28 Sep 2009, 17:17:21 EDT
- Early prostate cancer detection, screening: No benefit for men with low baseline PSA valueMon, 13 Sep 2010, 1:08:22 EDT