Monday, June 29, 2009 - 09:21 in Health & Medicine
The recent release of two large randomized trials suggests that if there is a benefit of screening, it is, at best, small, says a new report.
- Report: Prostate cancer screening has yet to prove its worthMon, 29 Jun 2009, 7:02:12 EDT
- Lower detection of prostate cancer with PSA screening in US than in a European randomized trialMon, 8 Feb 2010, 17:16:20 EST
- PSA screening cuts deaths by 20 percentWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:45 EDT
- No support for routine prostate screening, but one-off test at 60 may be beneficialTue, 14 Sep 2010, 19:36:29 EDT
- Prostate screening studies reviewd in European Urology July issueMon, 29 Jun 2009, 11:49:46 EDT