Thursday, December 4, 2008 - 12:38 in Psychology & Sociology
Middle-aged men want younger women, often touting their intelligence and their high income. This is shown in research at Gothenburg University and Oxford University that studied 400 lonely hearts ads to see how men and women choose partners.
- Myth about 'dirty old men' supported by scienceThu, 4 Dec 2008, 10:33:05 EST
- Higher education predicts better cardiovascular health outcomes in high-income countriesTue, 7 Sep 2010, 16:37:00 EDT
- Large fat cells may increase risk of type 2 diabetes in womenMon, 21 Sep 2009, 9:22:11 EDT
- Lowering blood pressure in middle-aged women reduces heart disease riskMon, 24 Jan 2011, 17:06:21 EST
- Trends in heart mortality reversing in younger womenThu, 1 May 2008, 10:14:22 EDT