A potential new therapeutic use for anti-HIV drugs known as protease inhibitors has been suggested by a team of researchers from Harvard Medical School, Boston, and Inserm U848, France, as a result of their work in a mouse model of retinal detachment.
- Anti-HIV drugs reduce the cause of some forms of vision lossFri, 23 May 2008, 4:49:31 EDT
- JCI table of contents: May 22, 2008Fri, 23 May 2008, 4:49:24 EDT
- Stem cells restore sight in mouse model of retinitis pigmentosaWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:59:12 EST
- Study: Rapid bone loss as possible side effect of anti-obesity drug now in clinical trialsTue, 7 Feb 2012, 13:36:20 EST
- Angiogenesis inhibitor improves brain tumor survival by reducing edemaMon, 30 Mar 2009, 0:44:00 EDT