Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 14:14 in Health & Medicine
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration rejected a proposed pill that would combine the drugs Claritin and Singular, Schering-Plough said.
- Gene mutation increases drug toxicity, rejection risk in pediatric kidney transplantsWed, 18 Feb 2009, 9:56:22 EST
- Crossing scientific boundaries to understand the rejection of drugsMon, 1 Dec 2008, 10:33:02 EST
- Drug combinations key in treating neurodegenerative diseasesFri, 30 Jan 2009, 18:16:10 EST
- Affordable anti-rejection drug as effective as higher cost optionWed, 14 Oct 2009, 12:43:53 EDT
- Study reveals why certain drug combinations backfireFri, 13 Nov 2009, 18:44:37 EST